Image: Copyright © London Borough of Lambeth/ Lambeth Archives
This octagonal smock mill stood about a third of a mile south of Ashby’s mill, on what is now Morrish Road. It first appeared on a map of south London dated 1800, and a sketch of 1803 shows it as a smock mill with a waggon-shaped cap.
A miller from the mill at Westow Hill, John Paddy, seems to have moved here in 1839. The mill disappeared soon after 1844, and there is no trace today.